- An exclusive collection of 9 one-, two-, and-three-bedroom bespoke residences in the heart of Neutral Bay
- The residence’s courtyards and terraces provide the option to entertain all year around with tri-aspect outlook taking in east, north and west vistas of Sydney’s north shore.
- Kitchen finishes feature marble benchtops and splashbacks, fluted timber island benches, timber flooring and a suite of luxury V-Zug appliances.
- Residences come with dedicated study spaces to generous walk-in robes with ample storage
- Bathroom spaces, with natural limestone tiles and brushed nickel tapware, create a sanctuary of opulence, luxury, and peace
- Access to a large residents-only rooftop terrace to enjoy the ultimate in tranquillity and privacy
- Only a short 10-minute walk to the water’s edge, where you can wander the shores of Middle Harbour
- Close to local favourites such as Primrose Park and Forsyth Park, Cammeray Golf Club and the exclusive Northbridge Golf Club.
- Brought to you by Abadeen Group with architectural and interior designs by Koichi Takada
ENSO brings an understated, refined, and elegant collection of only 9 residences to Neutral Bay. The north facing 3 bedroom residences, designed by Sydney-based Japanese design guru Koichi Takada, all have a prime corner position and tri-aspect with an abundance of natural light flowing through the living spaces. With soft, nature-inspired palettes and warm, rich materials used throughout, ENSO’s oversized living spaces are havens of seamless and spacious design that epitomise an aspirational contemporary lifestyle. ENSO’s residences lend themselves perfectly to modern open plan living, exuding an effortless elegance that is hard to find. The brand new three-bedroom residences offer ultimate convenience with a double lock up carpark and additional secure storage.
Situated on the prized Grosvenor Street in the heart of Neutral Bay’s town centre, ENSO is envisioned as an oasis that perfectly balances the vibrancy of village life with the comforts of home.
With a location that offers and escape from the buzz of the high street, yet is just moments from exceptional restaurants and bars, you’ll quickly fall into the easy rhythm of the ENSO lifestyle.
Book your private appointment at the on-site sales gallery.