The breathtaking vistas surrounding the building are captivating and impressive. A panorama this dazzling can only be achieved by being perched at the highest point of St Leonards. You can make the city’s most spectacular view the backdrop to your everyday life.
Each home features refined kitchens with generous stone benches, and state-of-the-art appliances. As you entertain friends and family, you’ll come to appreciate the intelligent design and superior craftsmanship that sets a new benchmark for Lower North Shore living.
The design ensures every apartment gets a view, whether it’s the iconic Sydney skyline, the Chatswood district, or stunning aspects towards the Northern Beaches.
With St Leonards set to be transformed into a dynamic and active destination to live, work and visit, The Landmark will form an elegant centrepiece to a precinct masterplan, including the creation of Friedlander Place, and will become a destination with cafés, restaurants and a kids play area forming a bustling new high street of energy and activity.
Friedlander Place will create a vital connection that will provide an extra 1,700 sqm of open space for all to enjoy – a green multi-purpose destination that will include a central water sculpture and a boutique collection of pocket parks animated by shade trees and seating areas.
The new metro which is located just metres away will provide additional connectivity from St Leonards and Chatswood to the Sydney CBD, northern suburbs, and Barangaroo in the South.
The selection of brand-new studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and Sky Homes feature:
- Panoramic views of the city, the CBD, Sydney Harbour Bridge, harbour and the North shore up to Middle Head
- Architecture by award-winning A+ Design Group
- Premium quality finishes including Boffi kitchens (a first in a Sydney development)
- Generous kitchens and bathrooms with impeccable attention to detail with refined quality craftsmanship
- Concierge services
- Resort-style amenities including a sauna, kids play area, piano room, virtual golf, cinema, library, lounge and dining room and much more
Display gallery — inspect by appointment
Located at Level 7, 120 Pacific Highway, St Leonards
Open Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays between 2 pm and 4 pm