Hayfield is designed to encourage a true connection between families, neighbours and nature. The Greenwood, a stretch of rugged native bushland brimming with local flora and fauna, runs through the centre of Hayfield.
This new master-planned Each home is never far from a luscious landscape, or one of the three inviting parks. Extending a connection with natural surrounds, every home features a free landscaped front garden which creates a beautiful, seamless entrance to the streetscape.
Hayfield is close to an abundance of local schools and walking distance to proposed primary and secondary schools within the estate, interspersed with parklands perfect for a family picnic or BBQ. The central park is also home to a Community Centre which will hold events and activities for residents.
The estate is perfectly positioned in the leafy suburb of Ripley, between the city of Ipswich and the town of Springfield. Both districts are home to many charming eateries, as well as activities for the whole family.
Hayfield features a range of architectural designs to suit families of any size. With a diverse collection of homes and gardens creating a varied and colourful streetscape, this is a place to create a personal sanctuary of enduring style. A focus on building connections between neighbours is evident in this community, where faces are familiar, and kids play and explore in safety.
This idyllic neighbourhood offers the best of both worlds, with easy access to city living and a tranquil retreat to return to at the end of the day. Enjoy drifting off to the quiet sounds of the bush before waking to dappled sunlight streaming through the trees. At Hayfield, coming home feels natural.
National parks and charming townships surround this flourishing precinct. Brisbane is just 35 minutes by car, and the Gold Coast is just over an hour away for weekends by the beach.
- 35 minutes to Brisbane
- Goldcoast is just over an hour away
- Hayfield lies 10 minutes drive from Ipswich and 12 minutes from Springfield
- Three verdant on-site parks
- Free landscaped front gardens with every home
- Range of architectural designs to suit families of any size
- Community Centre in central park on-site
- Planned primary and secondary schools within estate
- Within walking distance of surrounding schools and lifestyle amenities
- Stretch of native bushland called ‘The Greenwood’ runs through the estate
- Streetscape and gardens by award-winning landscape architects, Wes Fleming
352 Ripley Rd,
Ripley Queensland, 4306
Closed on Thursday.