Welcome to Ripley Valley, a boutique new community located in the heart of Ripley.
Situated in the fast-growing south-west corridor, Ripley Valley is a vibrant community that offers all the advantages and convenience of a connected modern lifestyle - without the hustle and bustle.
Located just 15 minutes from Springfield, you'll have the convenience of a variety of supermarkets, shopping, entertainment, childcare, and schools nearby. Closer to home, the newly opened Ripley Town Centre is just 2 minutes away. Featuring a Coles and array of specialty stores, your weekly shop will be a breeze.
You'll always feel well connected with easy access to the Centenary & Cunningham Highways, connecting you to Brisbane, Toowoomba & the sunny Gold Coast.
Prefer to skip the drive? Ripley Valley puts you within walking distance of a future transit centre including the planned Ripley North train station. The regional bus system will also connect to the transit centre, making journeys around the area quick and easy.
Choose to call Ripley Valley home, and you’ll have over 4.4 hectares of open space to call your own. Featuring two planned parks, as well as a pocket park, you’ll be able to relax and take in the fresh air as you get closer to nature. Should you need to stretch your legs, a network of cycling and walking trails that connect the whole community makes it easy to keep fit and active. It’s all part of the Ripley Valley lifestyle.
Ripley Valley is brought to you by Satterley Property Group, Australia's largest privately owned residential land developer. With a strong reputation for development excellence over the past 40 years, including 170 residential projects with over 60,000 lots to date, Satterley is a market leader in residential communities.
Number of lots: 900
- Just 2 minutes to the newly opened Ripley town centre
- 15 minutes to Springfield
- Large lots with over 4.4 hectares of open space & parkland
- Easy access to the Cunningham and Centenary Highways
- 14 schools, 2 universities, 3 shopping centres, 4 medical centres, 8 childcare centres and 2 train stations in nearby Springfield
- 20 schools, 2 universities, 4 shopping centres, 3 medical centres, 13 childcare centres and 4 train stations in nearby Ipswich
- Future transit centre planned just a short drive away
- Network of walking and bicycle tracks throughout the community
- Start building your dream home straight away with registered land now selling
Featured Properties – Amber Release
There is something to suit everyone at Ripley Valley, with blocks suitable for families big and small.
Our latest release, the Amber Release from Stage 2, features a range of quality homesites from 263sqm to 521sqm, designed to cater for a variety of budgets and lifestyle. This release is perfectly located near a future local park with easy access to Ripley Road.
We also have a selection of registered blocks available now in Stage 1, so you don’t have to wait to start building your dream home.
Corner of Binnies Road and Ripley Road,
Ripley, Queensland, 4306