A project by Development Victoria.
Display Suite Now Open.
- All homes feature Solar Panels with German Tech Sonnen battery storage system
- Wide range of floorplans for 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms with private courtyard or terraces.
- LUMA is perfectly positioned with schools, medical facilities and leisure amenities on your doorstep. Nothing makes life easier than being surrounded by everything you need.
- LUMA park covering 3,600 square metres featuring a playground, sheltered BBQ and picnic area
- LUMA is a new way of creating a connected, master planned community of homes that inspire healthier living.
- Designed for modern family life, Tempo homes combine the flexibility of open plan living areas with generous outdoor space.
- Designed for busy lifestyles, Urban homes are all about convenience.
- Walking distance to Albion and Ginifer train station, easy access to the Western Ring Road, minutes to Sunshine Hospital
- Just 16km from Melbourne CBD
- Authentic yet constantly evolving, Sunshine North keeps things fresh.
LUMA presents a new way of creating a well-connected, master planned community of homes that inspire healthier living.
Inspired by a vision to create a neighbourhood of open and linked green spaces, LUMA’s streets will feature native landscaping, lush vegetation along nature strips. Homes and gardens blend visually with the streetscapes and internal parks.
LUMA’s Urban and Tempo homes have been architecturally designed to cater to busy lifestyles and modern family life. Available in 1, 2, 3- and 4-bedroom floorplans, the home designs reference classic Melbourne terrace architecture, with interiors drawing from the nearby environment and exteriors featuring large private courtyards and terraces. The inclusion of solar panels and battery storage help reduce carbon footprint and energy bills.
LUMA’s spacious local park will be a welcoming green space that links the whole neighbourhood together. Covering 3,600 square metres, the park will feature a fully equipped children’s playground, sheltered BBQ and picnic area along with kick-about spaces.
Located close to LUMA’s urban plaza will be an open community space which will include play spaces and provide the perfect spot for markets, meet-ups and social activities.
Continuously evolving with vibrant food options, friendly cafes, fresh produce and all the amenities you’d expect – LUMA puts you in the middle of all of it all in Sunshine North. Well connected to transport, education and retail, now is the time to start living in a new light.