You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to view our website properly.
St Germain is inspired by a contemporary European village lifestyle. It’s all about living, working, shopping and socialising together in one place.
Located on Thompsons Road within Melbourne’s booming south-eastern growth corridor, St Germain is a showcase development for the City of Casey. The CBD is only 45 minutes away while the beautiful coastal towns of the Mornington Peninsula are within an easy half-hour drive.
There will be something for everyone, with over 1500 new dwellings to be built including home sites of varying sizes, designer townhouses and contemporary apartments.
The St Germain Town Centre will be a vibrant retail strip comprising a major supermarket and smaller shops alongside restaurants, cafés, childcare facilities, a gym and office spaces. At its heart will be the Village Square, with a clock tower destined to become a local landmark.
Set on beautifully landscaped gardens, the proposed St Germain Retirement Village will offer premium independent living options with over 250 dwellings and a central clubhouse providing recreational facilities.
A Super Clinic medical facility has been designed to provide general healthcare and other medical services. There is also a more extensive regional medical facility in the pipeline that will include the addition of specialist consulting suites.
• 45 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD
• 10 minutes from Berwick and the M1
• 30 minutes to the Mornington Peninsula
• Wide range of property types to choose from
• Vibrant town centre with shopping and dining options
• Medical Superclinic facility
• Plans for a large-scale regional medical centre
• Premium retirement village with clubhouse and recreation facilities
• Adjoins two sports ovals and a state secondary school
• Village Square features landmark clock tower
Corner Thompsons & Berwick-Cranbourne Road,
Clyde North, Victoria, 3978